How to take care
of your ENJO products
Please follow these simple steps for
optimum cleaning and long life from your ENJO products:
- Before first use, wash all fibers (except the Lint Glove) in a lint free laundry bag.
- DO NOT put ENJO Fibers in a Clothes Dryer, Microwave, Dish Washer or Dry Clean.
- DO NOT wash with fabric softener (or in a washing machine that uses fabric softener in other loads), bleach, or products that have bleach or fabric softener in them.
- DO NOT wring fibers lengthwise. It is okay to wring ENJOfils, medium cloth and kitchen all-purpose cloth.
- DO NOT use Calcium Dissolver or Marble Paste on natural stone.
- DO NOT use sanitize mode or instant hot water to wash fibers.
- Do not leave dirty or wet Floorfibers on the Floorcleaner Plate to dry.
- DO for light grime, rinse/wash fibers by hand.
- DO for medium/heavy grime, machine wash fibers in water from 104°F to 140°F, depending on the product. See tag on product. If in doubt, wash at a maximum of 104°F.
- DO use liquid or powder laundry detergent. In hard water areas, soak fibers for thirty minutes in one quart of water to 1 teaspon Calcium Dissolver every three months or as needed.
- DO if unable to wash fiber immediately after use, store fiber in a container covered with water for up to two days. DO NOT allow to dry dirty.
- DO wash Bathroom ENJOfil with white wash. Do wash any fibers containing cottons separately.
- Wash all ENJO fibres with similar coloured cloth.
- Do after washing, shake fibers and hang to dry.
- DO occasionally wash the Floorcleaner Plate to remove dirt/grit.
Before you start cleaning (Alternate method)
- Wet the top of the ENJOtex fiber.
- Roll water through evenly.
- Squeeze out any excess water.
Ameri-Eco, Inc. | 9300 NE Vancouver Mall Drive - Ste 101 | Vancouver WA 98662 | Phone 1-888-801-8045 | office@enjo-US-nw.com